This is your chance to have a 20 pound bag of dog food donated to a shelter simply for writing a blog post. The food drive is not limited to pet blogs. Here is the 411:
- Each year, more than 4 million dogs end up in shelters and breed rescue organizations. Pedigree created The PEDIGREE Adoption Drive to help shine a spotlight on the plight of these homeless dogs. ADOPT DON'T SHOP
- This year the PEDIGREE Adoption Drive is raising awareness for homeless dogs by donating a bowl of food to shelter dogs for everyone who becomes a “Fan” or “Likes” The PEDIGREE Adoption Drive on Facebook. So far more than 1 million bowls have been donated.
- Special for BlogPaws West: For each blog that posts about the PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive through September 19th, PEDIGREE® will donate a bag of their new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to shelters nationwide.
- Thursday, September 16 through Sunday, September 19, the Pedigree BlogPaws bloggers will host a Blog Hop, to help raise awareness for the “Write a post, help a dog” effort. We are joining to make a difference and we ask you to do the same. NOBODY should go hungry.
- Cross, link, share, copy, whatever, just get the word out!
So, here goes MY post Pedigree, so PAY UP!
HEY blogging America, please join in! Show the world the power of bloggers.