Recalls & WithdrawalsRecalls – of which there are three types – are actions taken by a firm to remove a product from the market. Recalls may be conducted on a firm's own initiative, by FDA request, or by FDA order under statutory authority.
2011 Recalls and Safety Alerts
- October 04, 2011 Thumb Oilseed Recalls Soy Flour (Utilized To Manufacture Human and Animal Food) Due To Salmonella Contamination
- August 08, 2011 Merrick Pet Care Recalls Doggie Wishbone (Item #29050, Lot 11031 Best by 30 Jan 2013) Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- July 29, 2011 Nestlé Purina Recalls Limited Number of Purina ONE Vibrant Maturity 7+ Dry Cat Food Bags Due to a Potential Health Risk
- July 29, 2011 Ridley Block Operations Announces Voluntary Recall in Oklahoma and Texas
- June 27, 2011 Nestlé Purina Recalls Limited Number of Dry Cat Food Bags Due to a Potential Health Risk (Shipped Only to Colorado, Idaho and Oregon)
- June 03, 2011 Bravo! Issues Nationwide Recall of Bravo! Pig Ears Dog Chews Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- May 28, 2011 Primal Pet Foods Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall On Feline Chicken & Salmon Formula With A "Best By" Date Code Of 043112-17
- May 17, 2011 Boss Pet Recalls Pig Ear Products Because of Possible Health Risk
- May 17, 2011 BLACKMAN INDUSTRIES, INC. RECALLS PRIMETIME BRAND 2 CT., AND 5 CT. PREMIUM PIG EARS AND KC BEEFHIDE BRAND 20 CT. PREMIUM PIG EARS BECAUSE OF POSSIBLE SALMONELLA HEALTH RISK.
- May 03, 2011 Keys Manufacturing Company, Inc. Recalls Pig Ears for Pet Treats Because Of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- March 08, 2011 Jones Natural Chews Co Recalls Pig Ear Dog Chews Because Of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- February 28, 2011 Wellpet LLC Voluntarily Recalls Certain Lots Of Canned Cat Food
- January 28, 2011 Feed Manufacturer Issues Limited Voluntary Recall of a Horse Feed Product Distributed in California, Nevada, and Oregon
- January 28, 2011 MERRICK PET CARE RECALLS JR TEXAS TAFFY PET TREAT (ITEM # 27077, ALL LOTS UP TO AND INCLUDING 10364) BECAUSE OF POSSIBLE SALMONELLA HEALTH RISK