did you see it? Teaching my old human a new trick.
Here is how you do it: 1. You sit and ask "did you see IT?" yes. IT... that will do for a description, IT
2. Then you "look for IT" and you have to do this in earnest, as if IT could be there.
3. The "I can't reach IT" look. Very important. It is that helpless moi attitude that will get your human involved.
4. Look again! Show them that IT is important to you! Now they are frustrated for you. Maintain the pose.... hold it.... be patient.... TADAAAAAAA human on the floor looking for IT!!!! Trick is achieved!
5. Now you need to look innocent here because the human does not like being on the floor... So what you have to convey is "IT was here a minute ago, where did it IT go?" See... now you are going for extra points. How long can you keep them looking for IT?
6. Be smart, even after they get up and walk away muttering about the phantom IT... maintain the pose. Inside you are laughing.... YOU GOT YOUR HUMAN ON THE FLOOR!!!!!
How easy was that?
'vie you have to take your fun where you can get IT.... hahahahahahaha I crack me up!