1. NO stroller! Seriously! Who ever heard of going out in a crowd, without our CADI??? We could have been stolen or something! And I was embarrassed, walking on grass...public grass..
|WENDY : "Oh, JD I am with you, but I am not good with words, you know, my emotions just get the best of me and I fall apart. But, something must be done. I made a list of everything that was not right... let me just enumerate it.|
I have been looking at my paws for hours DOG knows what I have picked up.
2. Where was the ice water? Daddy never, ever forgets our ice water and our blue bowl! When momma pulled out that collapsible thingie and poured water from that room temp bottle, I just about died. I was rescued from that kind of life... I am entitled to better!
3. Did you notice she did not bring a camera? I suppose she did not want to document her failings... no?
4. I do love her, but OMD this was not her best "performance". And finally, who ever heard of going to Bark in the Park and NOT baking something? I mean... we went empty handed, like a civilian. WE ARE RESCUE!!! I was so ferklepmt.
5. She did not even bring one of our chairs. Being forced to share a seat with both of you because momma failed to plan....OY!
6. What on earth was she wearing? I know she kept saying she was cold, but three coats and none fit right??? Is oversize in this year? She looked like a bag lady.
7. I suppose we should be grateful she took us for that "walk". She called it that... I say it was more like a W.... the ALK part was definitely missing...
8. Did any of you get a snack? No. I just can't believe she was so unprepared.
9. Did she have our towels to wipe down our paws after forcing us on that wet grass? NO.
10. And then, she decides to go home after a couple of hours. Helloooo, we missed dock dogs. We missed the walk....and that ride home... did you hear her complaining that she was a human popsicle? Lie. I licked her. She was not a popsicle.
See, I am just NOT good with words, but we need to talk about this and tell the family.
I think we need to take a soft approach. I think we need to help her make lists so that she does not feel overwhelmed and she handles it better. I mean, momma is used to daddy being there.
I think ratting her out to the family is NOT the way to go.
And she was cold. I heard her teeth doing the macarena in her mouth.
So it seems."