: to hold close for warmth or comfort or in affection
My definition of cuddle: to hold close, to facilitate the sharing of intimacy, non verbal transference of feelings of love and comfort, security and affection. The act of displacing feelings of isolation by the closest proximity to one you love.
The highest expression of trust between two beings. [Now, that's a more accurate definition of cuddle]
Momma, I will give you 10 valid reasons why you should cuddle me today.
1. I miss my daddy, I need to be comforted.
2. I am ultra soft .
3. I smell wonderful. Really, Capricci is so the right scent for me.
4. I miss my Dowi. That girl knows how to snuggle!
5. It would lower your blood pressure. [ Yours is low?] Fine, it will lower MY blood pressure.
6. When you cuddle me, our hearts synchronize. They beat as one. How grand is that?
7. I miss my Adam. I am his cupcake and he has been dessert free way too long!
8. Is there anything more important that you have to do, then cuddling me? NO.
9. Did you know that nonna calls my eyes the "olive nere" [black olives] I miss her too.
10. Cuddle me, because you want to, you know it... because I love you.
can we have toast and marmite with our cuddle?