SB 1381 Private animal shelter; clarifies purpose and definition.
Introduced by: William M. Stanley, Jr. (by request) | all patrons ... notes | add to my profiles
SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Definition of private animal shelter. Clarifies that the purpose of a private animal shelter is to find permanent adoptive homes and facilitate other lifesaving outcomes for animals.
- 01/21/15 Senate: Presented and ordered printed 15103656D
- 01/21/15 Senate: Referred to Committee on Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources
- 01/29/15 Senate: Reported from Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources (10-Y 3-N)
- 02/02/15 Senate: Constitutional reading dispensed (38-Y 0-N)
- 02/03/15 Senate: Read second time and engrossed
- 02/04/15 Senate: Read third time and passed Senate (33-Y 5-N)
- 02/09/15 House: Placed on Calendar
- 02/09/15 House: Read first time
- 02/09/15 House: Referred to Committee on Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources
- 02/09/15 House: Assigned ACNRsub: Agriculture
- 02/16/15 House: Subcommittee recommends reporting (4-Y 3-N)
- 02/18/15 House: Reported from Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources (12-Y 10-N)
- 02/19/15 House: Read second time
- 02/20/15 House: Passed by for the day
- 02/23/15 House: Read third time
- 02/23/15 House: Amendment by Delegate Orrock agreed to
- 02/23/15 House: Engrossed by House as amended
- 02/23/15 House: Passed House with amendment (95-Y 2-N)
- 02/23/15 House: VOTE: PASSAGE (95-Y 2-N)
- 02/24/15 Senate: House amendment agreed to by Senate (38-Y 1-N)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WILLIAM M. STANLEY JR. FOR SPONSORING THE BILL
THANK YOU FOR STATING IT LIKE IT IS: PETA's Norfolk operation IS "a way station for death"
SB 1381 Passed 95-2
THANK YOU TO ALL THE YEAS VOTES IN VA HOUSE !
floor: 02/23/15 House: VOTE: PASSAGE (95-Y 2-N)YEAS--Adams, Albo, Anderson, Austin, BaCote, Bell, Richard P., Bell, Robert B., Berg, Bloxom, Bulova, Byron, Campbell, Carr, Cline, Cole, Cox, Davis, DeSteph, Edmunds, Fariss, Farrell, Filler-Corn, Fowler, Futrell, Garrett, Gilbert, Greason, Habeeb, Head, Helsel, Herring, Hester, Hodges, Hope, Hugo, Ingram, James, Joannou, Keam, Kilgore, Knight, Kory, Krupicka, Landes, LaRock, Leftwich, LeMunyon, Lindsey, Lingamfelter, Lopez, Loupassi, Marshall, R.G., Mason, Massie, McClellan, McQuinn, Miller, Minchew, Morefield, Morris, Murphy, O'Bannon, O'Quinn, Orrock, Peace, Pillion, Plum, Pogge, Poindexter, Preston, Ramadan, Ransone, Rasoul, Robinson, Rush, Rust, Sickles, Simon, Spruill, Stolle, Sullivan, Surovell, Torian, Toscano, Tyler, Villanueva, Ward, Ware, Watts, Webert, Wilt, Wright, Yancey, Yost, Mr. Speaker--95.
Who did not support it? NAYS--Marshall**, D.W., Scott--2.
NOT VOTING--Jones, Morrissey, Taylor--3.
Delegate Jones was recorded as not voting. Intended to vote yea.
**Delegate Marshall, D.W. was recorded as nay. Intended to vote yea.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE YEAS VOTES IN THE VA SENATE:
SB 1381 Private animal shelter; clarifies purpose and definition.log in | tally sheet
floor: 02/24/15 Senate: House amendment agreed to by Senate (38-Y 1-N)
YEAS--Alexander, Barker, Black, Carrico, Chafin, Colgan, Cosgrove, Dance, Deeds, Ebbin, Edwards, Favola, Garrett, Hanger, Howell, Lewis, Locke, Lucas, Marsden, Martin, McDougle, McEachin, McWaters, Miller, Newman, Norment, Obenshain, Petersen, Reeves, Ruff, Saslaw, Smith, Stanley, Stosch, Vogel, Wagner, Watkins, Wexton--38.
Who did not support it? NAYS--Stuart--1.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for calling, writing, posting and supporting all of the efforts.
Thank you VA legislators for seeing, understanding and acting properly. Now a slaughter house
[ like PETA- with a 90+% kill rate] can no longer call itself and operate as a "shelter" under Virginia law! PETA has lied, murdered, kidnapped and engaged in deceptive practices for far too long while preaching "mercy, love and goodness". Those of us who live in VA have witnessed the bodies of innocent dogs being dumped in dumpsters by PETA, dogs being stolen from their own porches and being murdered by PETA ... dogs and cats being "put down" daily for no reason other than PETA's own "policies".
WE ARE FED UP. WE DO NOT HAVE THE LUXURY OF IGNORANCE. AFTER ALL WE ARE NOT VAPID "PSEUDO CELEBRITIES" WHO ARE LOOKING TO HITCH THEIR FALLING STAR TO WHAT THEY PERCEIVE TO BE A WORTHY CAUSE....NO MORE PETA!!!!.
PETA it is time for you to stop lying and cease to operate.
INGRID dear... retire. GO AWAY.
That gulag PETA operates in Norfolk must shut down. NOW!
Let's keep the fight going until they are no more!!!!
Post a Comment