I like presents. It's getting to that time of year when you should buy me presents. In order to help you in your quest, I've compiled this handy list of stuff you should buy me. Ready? Do you have paper and a pen? ok.
- A giant chicken named after a country (brined and roasted, of course). I'm sick of begging for scraps. GIMMIE!
- HIM. (because he appears to be good at petting, takes his dog on tv, and I'm pretty sure he smells nice.)
- This. I really don't know what this is, but it looks fun to chew on...
- Several copies of the cookbook available here for all the 2leggeds I know (with key pages bookmarked).
- Forever homes for all my tbfr friends. (Maybe I can have another friend, momma?)
- World peace, yada yada yada
- 7 belly rubs
- A special K bar. Some wonderful angel left one in the car and I made short work of it. DELICIOUS. (Momma was NOT happy)
- Hardcover copies of the Hunger Games books (delicious)
- Most of all, I want a certain judge to get his bearded butt back home. This Akorn place sounds horrible and loaded with squirrels. Please hurry.
How does that sound? Am I missing anything?
beautiful. You could probably fit in your new purse
Benny & Lily
Mama loves that new purse!!! Hey by the way...we found TBFR on EBay and a portion of mama's sales will go there!
Love your shopping list! We are a little partial to the NEW FRIEND!!!
xoxo Chloe and LadyBug
Mama has been asking Santa for HIM since the Breaker high years. So far...no luck. If you should happen to get HIM the only new friend you'll be getting is the Mama as a permenent fixture. Be careful what you wish for.
Post a Comment