- 1 can of salmon - 14-15 ounces food process it to absolutely smooth
- 3 tablespoons potato flakes
- 1 egg
- Canola oil or other oil - or use cooking spray
- 1 boiled potato mashed
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 stalk of celery shredded
- Combine tall the ingredients, mix well.
- Form this mixture into patties.
- You can coat them with rice flakes for extra crunchiness.
- You can "fry " them in about 1 TBS of oil or pray them with oven spray and bake them for 10 minutes at 325.
Serve it up already, I am hungry!
is not so fond of these. has now discovered she likes these, as long as momma sprinkles them with some parmiggiano... Obviously she does not get that unless you are from Bari, fish should never have cheese on it! Ugh...
Stop that! Why are you eating MY food? Taste? You need to taste them? What am I here for? I am the royal taster!!!