Tuesday, January 29, 2013
did YOU know?
That this product is available? It is a great alternative that is safe and kind to all, four leggeds, two leggeds and plants and things, even!
Most ice melt products contain either sodium chloride or calcium chloride. Both sodium and calcium chloride can irritate a dog's paws or be harmful to the animal if ingested. Seriously folks, everyone should stop using the toxic stuff! it is seriously toxic!
Thank you to my uncle Phil for sending me this. yup, you too can get some at Home Depot.
Now stop poisoning everything and make the safe switch.
This is an order!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment