I don't have much time, I had to distract momma with new boxes and bubble wrap. You'd think I'd given her a chewy the way she scampered off!
I just needed some quiet time to write her a very nice momma's day post. She really is the Best. Momma. Ever. And I'm so happy she's mine. I love her very very much, here's why:
1. She is my person. When I'm sick or scared, I look for her and she makes everything ok. If JD steals my chewy (or if I just hide it and pretend he did), she is there with a new one. If people try to grab at me, she is there to protect me. I've heard she's done similar things for my 2legged siblings, but THEY ARE LIARS.
2. She isn't afraid of anything. Not squirrels, not weird humans with wheels [ed. note: she means people on bikes], not ANY recipe ever, not carwash monsters, not starting a blog, not starting a business, not wearing a hat.
3. She makes up her own weird catch phrases. No momma! You're nowhere!!!! Deal with that reality.
4. She is comfortable for sleeping. She'll rub my belly until her hand hurts. She'll stay up with me when I'm sick.
5. She is the very best shopping partner. She lets me sniff anything I want!!! [Ed. note: Silvie is so right on this one. We always getting fitting rooms across from each other so we can see each other's outfits more easily. Once, a woman overheard us talking and said, "Is that your mother?" When I said yes, she said, "She is so supportive and nice! I wish my mother were like that." I know, everyone does.]
6. She is teaching me to cook. I watch her make that most delicious food every day! I love it! [Ed. note: That's exactly how Adam and I learned to cook! Now he has a blog and I'm starting a business.]
7. She is silly and sometimes we just laugh at nothing for hours.
Ok, I could go on and on, but I don't hear packing noises anymore. I better hurry up!!!
'vie (with a little help from dowi)