This post and giveaway are sponsored by Excalibur Dehydrators. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
You have submitted recipes. We GOT them!. [wiping my drool] Now we vote for favorite recipe.
(Please note that even though you can click the like button more than once, only the first two clicks from your IP Address will be counted.) Every single like earns your fav recipe an extra chance to win a 9 Tray Dehydrator from Excalibur!
As a bonus and a thank you for voting, you can even claim an entry into our dehydrator giveaway for yourself! Just click ENTER on the Rafflecopter widget under the voting list.
You’ve got until Monday, April 14th to vote! Which recipe is YOUR makes it into your recipe box?
EXCALIBUR GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY ONE TIME ONLY EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED. BY ENTERING YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALLOW KOL’S NOTES TO CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL.
Promotion Description: The ‘Dehydrator Dog Treats Giveaway sponsored by Excalibur (“Sweepstakes”) begins on March 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST and ends on APRIL 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Entries will be accepted between March 18th and March 31, 2014. Voting will commence between each April 1st to April 14th.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Excalibur (“Sponsor”), Kol’s Notes (“Event Host”) and Silvie on 4 (“Event Host”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Event hosts are responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway.
1. Recipes: All recipes submitted must be the written wholly by the entrant. Any recipe that is found to have been copied from another author will be disqualified. All recipes remain the property of the author. The entrant gives permission for Kol’s Notes and Silvieon4.com to use recipes submitted and any images for promotional purposes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Open to US & Canada, excluding Quebec who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 7 days of the event end by the Event Hosts or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 7 days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Canadian winners may be required to answer a skill testing question. Any winner notification not responded to within 7 days or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner will receive (1) 9-tray clear door dehydrator with timer (model 3926TCDB) Value of $319.95US. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Open to US & Canada, excluding Quebec & where prohibited by law. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following websites: kolchakpuggle.com and silvieon4.com
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth in the entry form. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send
the applicable request to email@example.com. Request must be received no later than 7 days + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Excalibur.
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. Third Party Recipe Sharing Sites: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to a third party site and not to the sponsor. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these sites.